- Rihanna’s home country, Barbados, named her a national hero, so it’s no surprise she’s a Pisces! She was born on February 20 and had the Pisces symbol tattooed behind her ear.
- Bruce Willis was born on March 15, and while he might seem hard on the outside, he’s undoubtedly a sensitive Pisces. He is known to have a very close relationship with his family.
- Born on March 1, Canadian singer Justin Bieber is a famous Pisces. He can do so much more than just sing though; he can also play the drums, guitar, piano, and trumpet.
- Drew Barrymore shows everyone just how successful Pisces can be. She was born on February 22 and began her acting career at 11 months old!
- Jameela Jamil’s birthday is February 25, and she certainly portrays many of the typical Pisces characteristics. Famous for acting, modeling, and presenting, Jameela is also known for her activism and campaigning on issues that matter to her.
Pisces is the last of the twelve zodiac signs and belongs to those born between February 19 and March 20.
There are many special things about Pisces, and people with this star sign are some of the most creative, sympathetic, and friendly.
Pisces is a water sign that is also more compassionate and empathetic than many other water signs.
If you are a Pisces or know someone who is, you must keep reading to uncover precious facts about this zodiac.
What are Pisces known for?
Pisces are often thought to be the most creative and emotionally in-tune of all the zodiacs. They are strongly connected to their emotions without letting them get out of control.
But they are also in tune with the emotions of other people around them, giving them high levels of emotional intelligence and empathy.
Pisces is known for being a great listener and a very supportive friend.
Their artistic nature often means Pisces works in creative roles such as marketing, writing, and music. If they don’t work in an artistic field, they tend to have many creative hobbies, such as painting, singing, or photography.
Pisces will learn to set firm boundaries to avoid becoming overwhelmed by their emotions. By doing this, they can remain determined, ambitious, and strong-willed.
Pisces is kind and loving but will often go out of its way to help others at the expense of its well-being.
5 Interesting Facts About Pisces
The star sign of Pisces is characterized by two fish, each swimming in a different direction. Many believe this symbolizes the two sides of Pisces, who are often torn between reality and their dreams.
People with the Pisces zodiac sign typically enjoy outdoor activities such as swimming, walking, and spending time on the beach.
Eta Piscium, also known as Alpherg, is the brightest star in the Pisces constellation. It is, in fact, two stars – a large one and a smaller one – which lie near the tail of Pisces.
If Pisces had to choose a lucky number, seven is believed to bring them the most luck. However, the number three may also carry plenty of luck for Pisces.
Which zodiac sign is a Pisces soulmate?
The best companion for Pisces is a Taurus – someone who is loyal, compassionate, and able to support Pisces emotionally.
What are Pisces’ favorite colors?
Due to their love of the outdoors and strong connection to water, those with this zodiac sign often choose shades of blue.
You will often find that Pisces’ favorite colors are blue, turquoise, and green.
What are Pisces good at?
Pisces is good at many things, including making friends and showing off creativity.
5 Fun Facts About Famous Pisces
Pisces are sensitive, intelligent, and creative people.
They make fantastic friends, and you can often count on them in trouble.
You should feel proud to be a Pisces and count yourself lucky if you have a close friend with this zodiac sign!