- Abraham Lincoln was born on February 12, 1809, and was an avid wrestler. Thanks to his long limbs, Honest Abe was particularly gifted at grappling his opponents into submission, rarely refusing a fight. Lincoln fought in more than 300 matches and only lost one of them.
- Cristiano Ronaldo was born on February 5, 1985, and named after President Ronald Reagan. The legendary soccer player’s father had a great love for the former President, but that admiration was actually earned earlier in Reagan’s life when he was an actor.
- Elijah Wood was born on January 28, 1981. His debut appearance in a film was in Back to the Future II in 1989. Wood was a bit of a child prodigy and landed a minor role in the movie when he was just nine years of age.
- Thomas Edison (born on February 11, 1847) was likely the first person in the world to make cat videos. He built the world’s first film studio at his laboratories in 1893, and in 1894 filmed some cats fighting with boxing gloves on.
- Charles Darwin was born on February 12, 1809, and he liked to eat exotic animals. While traveling the world studying animals for his theory of evolution, he couldn’t resist the temptation to find out what some of the more unusual creatures tasted like.
If your date of birth lies between January 20th and February 18th, then you were lucky enough to be born under the Aquarius zodiac.
There have, of course, been countless famous Aquarians throughout history, including Franklin D. Roosevelt and Bob Marley.
People born under the sign of Aquarius are often believed to be progressive for their time, often eccentric, and quite independent.
There are always two sides to the coin, though, and Aquarians are often temperamental and a little stand-offish.
They delight in late-night intellectual conversations as much as they find reward in fighting for what they believe to be right.
What are Aquarians known for?
For the most part, Aquarians are known for their desire to change the world in whatever way they’re able.
Instead of seeing problems with the way things are, they rejoice that there is so much that they are able to change for the better.
They tend to see the world without any form of prejudice, which makes it pretty easy for them to spot injustices.
It’s no wonder they try to make whatever difference they can! Aquarians can often have trouble fitting in, but that’s simply because they thrive when they find the right community and can struggle a little until they do.
While they are often incredibly energetic and passionate, it can be tricky for Aquarians to truly express their feelings at a deeper level.
5 Interesting Facts About Aquarius.
Despite having the word aqua in its name, Aquarius isn’t a water sign. That said, the name Aquarius is actually Latin for “Water-Bearer.”
Instead of being a water sign, Aquarius is an air sign. Aquarius deals with knowledge and intellect, which are air attributes.
The symbol of the Aquarius zodiac is a boy named the Water-Bearer. According to Greek legends, this water bearer was once a young prince from Troy before Zeus whisked him away to be a cupbearer for the gods.
Many other civilizations, both Eastern and Western, connect the Aquarius constellation with water. In the Hindu zodiac, the constellation is the “water-pitcher,” and in the Babylonian star catalogs, it was the god Ea holding an overflowing vase.
Are Aquarians good with money?
It’s rather difficult to judge whether Aquarians are good with money or not, as it’s not so black and white.
While Aquarians tend to possess great intellect and problem-solving skills (traits that are great for making good money), they don’t always go for the most financially rewarding careers.
Whatever money Aquarians do manage to make, they often spend little of it on themselves instead of finding ways to do good deeds with it.
Why are Aquarians so rare?
It turns out that Aquarians are no more or less rare than all of the other zodiacs, as they all more or less have the same number of days.
Some say that there are fewer Aquarians out there because fewer people are born in the winter months, but these people seem to have forgotten that January is also the middle of summer in the southern hemisphere.
One reason Aquarians as a whole are considered rare is that they are quite unique and individualistic people, making each Aquarian seem like a rare kind of person.
What makes Aquarians happy?
The most significant influence on an Aquarian’s happiness lies in mental stimulation, as without this, they tend to quickly become bored and listless.
They love surprises in all forms, and nothing brings a bigger smile to their faces than going on adventures.
Ultimately though, helping others puts Aquarians in their best spirits, especially when it’s combined with the above!
5 Fun Facts About Famous Aquarians.
If you’re an Aquarian, we hope you enjoyed your read and found some personal connection with the information we’ve shared today.
If someone you know is an Aquarius, next time you see them, you should see how well they fit within the general Aquarian model!
While Aquarians don’t always have all the personality traits we’ve mentioned, there are definitely plenty of people out there who do.