Aries is the first sign in the zodiac. It starts from March 21 to April 19. People born under this sign are likely to be strong and passionate leaders with many friends.
Those with this star sign might be referred to as “Arians” or “Ariens.” But you will often hear them simply called “Aries.”
Do you identify with the typical qualities of this zodiac sign? Are you ready to tell your Arian friends all about their characteristics?
They make up around 8% of the US population, so let’s find out what’s special about Aries.
What are Aries known for?
Aries is likely to be optimistic and well-organized. They also often hold managerial and other senior roles at work.
They are known for being brave and courageous and willing to stand up for what they believe in.
Aries finds it difficult to take no for an answer and will often be ready to put up a fight. This can sometimes reveal their short temper, which can be a problem for Aries.
You’re likely to find an Aries with a few creative hobbies on the side to help them relax.
They have many wild ambitions and tend to get along with other zodiac signs who also dream big, such as Pisces and Aquarius.
Aries deeply values honesty and does not like to have their trust broken.
5 interesting facts about Aries.
Aries is the first of the fire signs in the zodiac, alongside Leo and Sagittarius. Fire signs are generally known for their spontaneous, creative, and inspirational nature.
Aries is symbolized by a ram, which indicates the strength and boldness of this zodiac sign. Aries is persistent and courageous, just like the ram is meant to be.
Mars is the ruling planet of Aries, so it’s no surprise that this zodiac is fiery and passionate. The energy from Mars gives Aries the confidence, creativity, and initiative that makes them so successful and admired.
The significance of Aries lies in the Spring Equinox, which often coincides with the beginning of this zodiac on March 21. It marks the start of the astrological new year and often brings feelings of happiness and hope.
Tuesday is the lucky day for Aries, despite being a day that many consider the worst of the week. This shows the optimism and leadership of a typical Aries.
Who should Aries marry?
If Aries is going to get married, they might get along best with a Gemini or Sagittarius.
These zodiac signs are thought to be the perfect match for Aries, balancing out their determined and ambitious personalities with a more playful side.
Taurus and Cancer are considered the most incompatible for Aries when it comes to love matches.
Are Aries smart people?
Aries is considered one of the smartest of the zodiacs and is often inclined to be a leader.
Whether at work or home, Aries is often seen taking the lead and showing others how it’s done.
And Aries isn’t just academically intelligent either – people with this star sign have plenty of emotional intelligence too.
Are Aries an introvert or an extrovert?
Their tendency to lead and take charge makes Aries more likely to be extroverted.
They often thrive being in social settings and love to inspire and motivate other people.
Aries is usually prepared to take a risk while being confident it will pay off.
Fun facts about famous Aries.
- Actress Sarah Jessica Parker was born on March 25. She married actor and fellow Aries Matthew Broderick, whose birthday is March 21. Two Aries are considered a compatible love match due to their common understanding of each other’s unique personalities.
- Singer Chaka Khan was born on March 23 and is certainly a successful Aries. She has won a staggering total of 10 Grammy Awards for her musical achievements.
- Elton John was born on March 25 and became one of the world’s most successful singers. He has sold more than 300 million albums worldwide and performed over 3,500 concerts during his 60-year career.
- Born on April 18, actress and influencer Kourtney Kardashian hasn’t let anything hold her back. Kourtney was one of the original stars on Keeping Up With the Kardashians, and also has several business interests.
- Lady Gaga is an Aries with a birthday on March 28. One of the most well-known names in the entertainment world, she was bullied as a child and told she would never become famous. But Lady Gaga was always prepared to put up a fight and prove the naysayers wrong!
Aries is the leader of the zodiac signs and has many desirable qualities.
While their short temper can cause problems for them, their leadership skills, intelligence, and creativity far outweigh any negative traits.
You’ll find a fantastic friend in Aries due to their helpfulness and ability to connect with others.
And if this is your star sign, you can feel proud of your role as a trailblazer among the zodiacs!