- One of the most famous Scorpios in the world is Hillary Clinton, who was born on October 26. In true Scorpio style, Hillary Clinton made history as the first woman from Arkansas to become First Lady of the United States.
- Hollywood actress and Scorpio Julia Roberts was born on October 28 and has been named the “world’s most beautiful woman” by People Magazine a total of five times.
- Born on October 25, legendary Spanish artist Pablo Picasso is among the world’s most famous Scorpios. During his lifetime, he created more than 147,000 pieces of artwork – a testament to the dedicated nature of Scorpios.
- Kendall Jenner was born on November 3 and is another celebrity who shares the Scorpio sign. Known for her slightly quieter approach to fame compared to her famous sisters, Kendall has still become one of the world’s most successful models.
- Actress and comedian Whoopi Goldberg was born on November 13. She is one of just four women to have won an Emmy, a Grammy, an Oscar, and a Tony award.
An estimated 10% of the US population are Scorpios, making this zodiac one of the more popular signs.
Those familiar with Scorpio’s behaviors know they are not to be messed with.
Scorpio can go from one extreme to the other quickly – from exciting and passionate to angry and disheartened.
It’s no wonder that Scorpio is often mistaken for a fire sign when it is the complete opposite – a water sign.
What are Scorpios known for?
Scorpios are known for their fiery and passionate nature and are seen by many to have a powerful presence.
They are mysterious and unpredictable, and it’s not always easy to tell what might come next from a Scorpio.
They can be harsh and ruthless sometimes, leading people to misunderstand Scorpios and their deeply emotional nature.
Despite their hard outer shell, Scorpios crave emotional connections and thrive in healthy, happy relationships.
They may not want to keep lots of acquaintances, but they treasure those who are truly close to them.
Scorpios are also known for their determination and drive. Once a Scorpio has their mind fixed on something, it’s almost impossible to hold them back.
It’s rare to find a Scorpio who doesn’t have big ambitions and isn’t afraid to dream big.
5 Interesting Facts About Scorpios
Scorpio is named after the constellation Scorpius, which sits between Libra and Sagittarius. The constellation has many bright stars and a sharp curve that resembles a scorpion’s tail.
According to Greek mythology, a scorpion killed Orion when he became too self-obsessed and self-indulgent. The Greek God Zeus created the Scorpius constellation as a reminder of the importance of humility.
The animals most associated with Scorpio are the scorpion, snake, and eagle. The scorpion is believed to symbolize danger and intensity, while the eagle represents freedom. The snake symbolizes Scorpio’s tendency to be tempted or tempt others.
Scorpio is just one of three water signs alongside Cancer and Pisces. This means that Scorpios take their energy from emotions and have exceptional intuition.
What are Scorpio’s bad traits?
Scorpio has many fantastic qualities, but every zodiac has its bad traits too.
Scorpios tend to become jealous and can yearn for control in certain situations.
This can sometimes manifest in romantic relationships and friendships, or in work or social settings.
Scorpios can also become vengeful and angry if they feel betrayed or wronged in any way.
Are Scorpios smart?
Scorpios are one of the most intelligent of the zodiac signs.
This is partly due to their intense drive and determination and high emotional intelligence levels.
They are not fooled easily and can often spot a lie or a mistake from a distance.
What are typical hobbies for a Scorpio?
The intense emotional side of Scorpios makes them inclined to get involved in activities such as yoga and meditation to relax.
They are often keen to stay in touch with their spiritual side, which can help them to manage intense emotions and stay focused.
Many Scorpios are fans of music and enjoy connecting with nature on many levels.
5 Fun Facts About Famous Scorpios
Scorpios can be easily misunderstood at first. But once you get to know them, you’ll find they are unlike any other zodiac sign.
If you’re a Scorpio yourself, you may have learned a few new things about yourself and your fellow Scorpios!