Looking for a huge list of random and fun facts? Well, look no further!
You’ve found the most in-depth random and fun facts list on the entire internet, congratulations!
So make yourself a coffee, pull up a chair, get comfortable, and enjoy this awesome list of the top one hundred most random, interesting and fun facts that everyone should know!
- Alternatively, you can walk your dog for 45 minutes, which also burns 150 calories – and is much less painful.
You can also check out these other bizarre ways to burn calories.
- The last naturally occurring case of smallpox was diagnosed in October 1977, and the last case of rinderpest was diagnosed in 2001.
- This strange holiday spans back to the early 1900’s, where families would place a piece of cloth in their larders. It’s celebrated in Europe and the U.S.A to bring luck & wealth to the household.
Read more about Put a Pillow on Your Fridge Day right here!
- Kangaroos use their tails for balance whilst hopping, so if you elevate their tail, they would have no balance and fall over.Don’t miss these other fun facts about kangaroos.
- Bananas go through a process called “negative geotropism.” Instead of growing towards the ground, they start growing towards the sun. The fruit grows against gravity, which gives the banana its familiar curved shape.Love bananas? You’ll go bananas over these fun facts about bananas!
- Billy goats, or bucks is the name given to male goats. Generally they urinate on themselves in late summer through fall, and for humans, it’s not a pleasant smell.
- Walter Frederick Morrison invented the Frisbee in 1948, which was originally called the Pluto Platter. In 2010, at age 90 he died and his family cremated him and turned his ashes in to the Frisbee.
- An average human produces between 1 to 2 liters of saliva each day, which is a maximum of 730 liters per year.The average life expectancy is just over 70 years, which gives a maximum of 51,100 liters of saliva produced in an average lifetime. This is more than enough to fill two swimming pools.
- This is known as Pinocchio’s Paradox. If you think about it, Pinocchio’s nose would have to grow to make his statement not a lie, but then it can’t grow otherwise the statement would not be a lie.
- The problem with the trailers showing after the film was that audience wouldn’t stay around to watch them, making the trailers rather ineffective.