That’s right, folks! National Dress Up Your Pet Day is here so it’s time to dig out your kitty hats and puppy jumpers to make sure your furry little friends are the most glamorous pets on your street today.
Dress Up Your Pet Day was founded in 2009 by Celebrity Pet Lifestyle Expert and Animal Behaviorist, Colleen Paige.
Today many of you will be dressing up your dogs, cats, hamsters, rabbits or guinea pigs in order to celebrate this holiday – unless you’re like me and have a snake then you sadly will have a hard time of partaking. What fashion accessory will you choose to make your pooch a runway model? Or what accessory will make your cat a kitty-stunner?
- A knitted woollen jumper – with this there’s hundreds of different designs and colors!
- A snuggie for your cat or your dog so they’re just that much more cuddly!
- A onesie! There’s some really cool onesies for your cat or dog out there to make them look like dinosaurs or tigers. AND you could even find matching onsies for you and your pet to wear together.
- A hat! For dogs many hats are woollen, but for cats they often cow attached to a length of ribbon to tie under and around the chin. This means you can get some pretty cool top hats for your top cats!
- Some pet booties! For cats or dogs these are little woollen garments that are half-sock, half-shoe to keep their furry little feet warm.
Let us here at The Fact Site know what your pets are wearing for the day and feel free to send us any pictures of your fashion-clad pets!