Here are the top ten fun facts about Miley Cyrus, if you’re a fan of her check out these top facts and see if there’s any you don’t know!
If the video at the bottom doesn’t load, you can read the facts below!
- Miley has several tattoos, one of which is under her left breast.
- Miley has a medical heart condition entitled tachycardia.
- Miley first tried out for Hannah Montana at the age of 11. She was denied due to her age.
- Miley’s tattoo on finger symbolises her support for gay rights.
- Famous country singer, Dolly Parton is Miley’s godmother.
- As a child, Miley would collect gifts from her father’s fans on stage and donate to a nearby hospital.
- Born as Destiny Hope, she changed her name to Miley Ray in honour of her grandfather.
- Miley’s grandmother Loretta Finley, is the only family member who calls her Destiny now.
- Miley has attempted numerous times to become a vegetarian, but cannot seem to fully commit.
- Miley was an avid church participant growing up, even wearing a purity ring.
If you know any cool facts about Miley Cyrus that aren’t listed here, please leave them in a comment!