Top 50 Facts About Selena Gomez

HomeยปCelebrities, MusicยปTop 50 Facts About Selena Gomez
  • Selena Gomez Facts

Top 50 Facts About Selena Gomez

By Luke Ward
2017-04-08T12:56:37+00:00 Categories: Celebrities, Music|Tags: , , |

Selena Gomez is an American singer and actress, she was Justin Bieber’s girlfriend until the start of 2013. Read the top facts about Selena!

1. Selena Marie Gomez is her full name.
  2. Selena Gomez is 24 years old. She was born on 22nd July 1992 in Grand Prairie, Texas, United States.
  3. Her start as an actress was when she was cast on Barney & Friends at the age of seven.
  4. Her mother gave birth to her at the age of 16.
  5. Her parents divorced when she was 5 years old.
  6. Has four dogs – Chip, Willy, Fina and Wallace.
  7. She adopted her dog named Chip from an animal shelter.
  8. Selena was discovered by Disney in a nation-wide casting call.
  9. Her mother, Mandy Cornett, remarried in 2006 to Brian Teefey.
  10. Her name ‘Selena’ means Moon in Greek.
  11. She is a huge fan of Johnny Depp.
  12. Selena is an only child.
  13. Selena received a Mickey Mouse charm necklace as a gift from Disney Channel.
  14. Selena appeared in a few episodes of Hannah Montana as Hannah’s rival, Mikayla.
  15. Selena Gomez is a huge fan of Cheryl Cole and wishes to record a duet with her.
  16. Selena’s Twitter account is @selenagomez.
  17. Selena has said in Go Girl magazine that she would like invent ‘Pickle Flavored Gum’.
  18. Selena’s band members are Greg Garman, Joey Clement, Ethan Roberts and Dane Forrest.
  19. Selena’s favourite movie genre is horror.
  20. Selena’s favourite fruit is mango.
  21. Selena loves to surf and skateboard.
  22. Selena is working on a film What Boys Want which is in the cinemas in 2013.
  23. She starred as Grace in Monte Carlo which was released in October 2011.
  24. Selena Gomez’s album ‘A Year Without Rain’ was released in September 2010.
  25. Selena’s clothing line “Dream Out Loud” launched on 15th July 2010.

Read More…

2017-04-08T12:56:37+00:00 Categories: Celebrities, Music|Tags: , , |
Luke Ward is the founder of The Fact Site. He's a professional blogger & researcher with over 7 years experience in fact finding, SEO, web design & other internet wizardry. He loves to write about celebs, gaming, film & TV.

1. Avatar for Luke Ward
    John Doe 1st June 2017 at 1:25 am - Reply

Ummm I’m just your average reader who got bored and read this….and then started reading comments and now I fell very weirded out.

2. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Rachelle Reitzel 29th May 2017 at 3:05 am - Reply

I think it’s awesome she has 6 dogs that like the perfect amount. Rachel is my favorite character from Friends too and the person I’d like to meet most who died is Marilyn Monroe too!

3. […] singer and actress Selena Gomez’s tattoo in her back says “Aheba Nafsak Awalan” which translates to ‘Love yourself […]

4. […] Other interesting facts about Selena Gomez are that she has five rescue dogs and that her name means moon in Greek. She was home schooled while pursuing a singing and acting career and got a high school diploma in 2010. Her favorite actress is Rachel McAdams and her favorite singers include Britney Spears, Bruno Mars and Rihanna. […]

5. Avatar for Luke Ward
    regina 19th April 2015 at 5:13 am - Reply

selena gomez i will love to meet you please please with all my heart call me, i been knowing you since 2012 really i was just 6 years old please belive me tell me where you live please or call me if i see you i will proboly cry because im so happy or even faint please please please selena please im so sad right now because i can’t wait until you read this.i would do anything to see you really anything.

6. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Rose 22nd December 2014 at 8:49 pm - Reply

i love you i would do anything to see you !

7. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Selena Lover 10000000000000000 17th November 2014 at 11:18 pm - Reply

Hey Selena you were my roe model until you started dating Justin Beiber. I have heard that you got pregnant but you know it could be a roumer. So now I don’t like you but I stiil want you to know you are my favorite singer

8. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Mackenzie 25th October 2014 at 8:06 pm - Reply

I am a HUGE fan of Selena Gomez. Selena if you read this I want you to know that I love your songs and movies. We have so much in common. You are my role model!!!!!

9. Avatar for Luke Ward
    abby 25th October 2014 at 3:48 pm - Reply

I want your phone nunber

10. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Clinton Lewis 8th October 2014 at 2:56 am - Reply

Selena Marie Gomez has trust in Clinton Lewis 900% cause for everything I’ve told her on Instagram is the truth how I mush I love her and share Christmas together and sharing baby pictures together I wish I’ve told her that I will do anything to marry her

11. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Meg 3rd June 2014 at 12:11 am - Reply

NOT EVEN CLOSE TO ME

12. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Selenalover 14th December 2013 at 3:37 pm - Reply

I love you Selena bye

13. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Selenalover 14th December 2013 at 3:36 pm - Reply

14. You’ve been in episodes of hannah montana and was makayla ( I loved your character makayla better than hannah mostly because your Selena Gomez

15. Favorite movie genre is horror ( I watch horror sometimes but NOT LIKE REALLY REALLY SCARY )

16. You like to skateboard and surf ( I tried skateboarding once I loved it but I fell a couple times
    17. You were in Monte Carlo ( it looks like a GOOD movie )
    18. You were in Roma and Beezus ( I love that movie )
    19. My favorite sport is basketball and soccer ( you like basketball too)
    20. Best friend : Demi lovato and Taylor swift ( I like those singers too )
    21. You went to Danny jones middle school ( I’ve herd of that place )

14. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Selenalover 14th December 2013 at 3:21 pm - Reply

And Selena we are THE SAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if I ever meet you ask my family members even my mom thinks of my friends think I’m just like u REALLY

1. My favorite animals a tiger (you too)
    2. My favorite colors green ( you too)
    3. I would think a cooking school would be awesome ( you too )
    4. I love convers shoes ( you too ) have 20 pairs
    5. One of my favorite fruits are mangos
    6. I would like to have my own bakery ( you too )
    7. Paris is my favorite country ( you too ) my mom and aunt has been to Paris

Simon 21st January 2014 at 7:57 pm - Reply

Paris isn’t a country dear, it is the capital city of France

15. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Selenalover 14th December 2013 at 3:05 pm - Reply

Selena I think that your REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY PRETTY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I have tones of pictures of you on all my walls a Selena Gomez pillow , Selena Gomez note books and much more.

16. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Selenalover 14th December 2013 at 2:58 pm - Reply

IM YHE BIGGEST FAN OF SELENA GOMEZ EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND IVE BEEN TO 2 of your concerts . ONE of them was on my birthday IT WAS THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER. I went : August 10th 2011 and I also went to your concert : November 26th 2013 I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMUCH I LOVE YOUR MUSIC TOO AND I WISH ONE DAY I COULD MEET U I LOVE YOU

17. Avatar for Luke Ward
    the trikster 13th December 2013 at 1:19 pm - Reply

hi peeps. im someone u have seen before and i will never forget that day i met u but i will give u a clue of who i am by this. it was a real SUPRISE to see u . hope u got the clue kk bye

18. Avatar for Luke Ward
    rIsk 2nd December 2013 at 5:47 am - Reply

SELENA IS NOT AN ONLY CHILD

Selenalover 14th December 2013 at 3:01 pm - Reply

Yah Selena’s not the only child . She has a little sister her names Gracie

19. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Rayleigh 6th November 2013 at 1:01 am - Reply

I am a big fan I am doing 50 school reports/essays on her

20. Avatar for Luke Ward
    tata402 12th October 2013 at 7:59 pm - Reply

I Am IN LOVE WITH SELENA GOMEZ. SHE IS THE BEST IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD AND IVE GOT PRINTED PICS OF HER IN MY WALL. I JUST LOVE HER SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH.IF I SAW U ONE DAY I WILL PROBERLY FAINT AND SCREAM AS LOUD AS I CAN. U R MY ROLE MODEL AND I LOVE HER SOOOOO MUCH. U R EVERYTHING TO ME:) Love u selena ur the best in the world and always will.

21. Avatar for Luke Ward
    justthistime 1st October 2013 at 10:28 pm - Reply

I am a HUGE fan of Selena! She is my role model and I LOVE HER. She is so awesome.
    The only 2 things that really upsets me is 1. When people say mean and disgusting things about her because they like Miley Cirus better, it’s NOT NESSESSARY Selena did nothing to you (Really she is a freak and she tries to dance but she can’t. she slides the ole, sucks d***, dances on d***s and much more.P.s. please excuse my language). 2. Rumors going around that Selena is pregnant by JB and that she didn’t wear her purity ring since she was with JB. WHY? SELENA, YOU MADE A PROMISE TO YOUR DAD AND EVERYONE ELSE AND YOU SHOULD KEEP IT.I understand that your 21 and mture ad an adult but still you need to keep your promises.
    But, However I still love her and she is the best and she is still my ROLE MODEL, MY HERO,AND (IN MY TOP 20 LIST OF EVERYTHING TO ME) MY EVERYTHING
    #KILLEMTHOEE!
    #TURNUP!
    # TEAM JAKAYLIN!
    #TEAMFULLOFBADBTCHES!
    ~JaKaylin~

22. Avatar for Luke Ward
    jazamyne basting 14th June 2013 at 5:49 pm - Reply

hey selena i want to meet u i love your song come and get it

23. Avatar for Luke Ward
    jacobbasting 14th June 2013 at 5:47 pm - Reply

i want to meet you

24. Avatar for Luke Ward
    jacobbasting 14th June 2013 at 5:46 pm - Reply

i love your song come and get it i wont to meet you in iowa

25. Avatar for Luke Ward
    jacobbasting 14th June 2013 at 5:44 pm - Reply

it would be amazing to meet selena were do you live what state

26. Avatar for Luke Ward
    jacobbasting 14th June 2013 at 5:36 pm - Reply

selena i love you so much you are hot

27. Avatar for Luke Ward
    jacob 14th June 2013 at 4:35 pm - Reply

i love selena

28. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Danielle Higgins 29th May 2013 at 6:31 pm - Reply

I am doing a biography on u so cool yay your biggest and baddest fan for real love u girl!!!!

29. Avatar for Luke Ward
    prity sun ngala 16th May 2013 at 8:47 pm - Reply

loveeee selena gomez
    love her songs and she is sooooo pretty ๐Ÿ™‚ <3

30. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Kimmy lovs sel 17th April 2013 at 3:10 am - Reply

Omg i love you selena i and always will i just wish i saw you in person

31. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Gina sirianni 5th March 2013 at 12:17 am - Reply

Well I just want to say that if u ever read theses I hope u no I love you

32. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Gina sirianni 5th March 2013 at 12:14 am - Reply

I love you Selena Gomez you sing soooooooooooo good

33. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Phillip 2nd March 2013 at 11:48 pm - Reply

I am Selena Gomez biggest fan

34. Avatar for Luke Ward
    kkkkkk 24th February 2013 at 5:19 pm - Reply

like if you thought it was just one person commenting because they all have the same profile pic

35. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Mia Hayes 13th February 2013 at 4:41 pm - Reply

How do you know her shoe size now she might have a different shoe size you never know do you.

36. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Nevaeh 12th February 2013 at 8:23 pm - Reply

Hi,Selena i am doing a reeport on u in school and these facts really helped!!!!!!!!! Big fan thankx:)

37. Avatar for Luke Ward
    jacob 5th February 2013 at 1:57 am - Reply

selena your sexy

38. Avatar for Luke Ward
    jazamyne 5th February 2013 at 1:44 am - Reply

Selena your awesome and pretty you should go back out with Justin Bieber

39. Avatar for Luke Ward
    babez <3 19th January 2013 at 11:09 am - Reply

I OVE U SELENA UR THE PRETTIEST DISNEY GIRL ALIVE OMG I LOVE U

40. Avatar for Luke Ward
    babez <3 19th January 2013 at 11:07 am - Reply

selena ur the prettiest disney girl i love u so much OMG I LOVE U!!

41. Avatar for Luke Ward
    babez <3 19th January 2013 at 11:01 am - Reply

i love selena shes so pretty shes my idol

42. Avatar for Luke Ward

i want to be u i love u selena

47. Avatar for Luke Ward
    madison 16th December 2012 at 8:23 pm - Reply

i want to be u i love u selena

48. Avatar for Luke Ward
    SelenaG_HasSwag 13th December 2012 at 9:15 am - Reply

To the comment below me, she has 6 dogs, Fina, Baylor, Wallace, Chip, Willy and Chazz

49. Avatar for Luke Ward
    leila 7th December 2012 at 10:56 pm - Reply

i love selena gomez and i am so happy she is dating my favourite popstar justin bieber. i do not want jelena to break up

50. Avatar for Luke Ward
    guest123 30th November 2012 at 9:59 am - Reply

I love Selena Gomez. She like the best actress and singer ever. You ROCK Selena!!!!!!!!!!!

51. Avatar for Luke Ward
    frrgrfrgrfrg 11th November 2012 at 10:42 am - Reply

love her to bits wish i was her

52. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Selena Gomez 6th November 2012 at 8:53 pm - Reply

Hi guys so glad that people have done facts about me but now I have 6 dogs another one call Chazz can’t wait for you guys to see the new Wizards of Waverly Place Alex vs Alex and its a hour long yay ๐Ÿ™‚

babez <3 19th January 2013 at 11:06 am - Reply

OMG Selena i love u ur like the greatest i love u so much ur like the prettiest disney girl
      xx <3

53. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Belieberselenator<3 31st October 2012 at 8:19 pm - Reply

And You are my role model too<3

54. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Belieberselenator<3 31st October 2012 at 8:18 pm - Reply

I always believe in You <3 and You have to believe to
    You know that song live like there no tomorrow You SAY: believe in what we feel inside, believe and it will never die dont ever let This life pass us bye. You know that. Okey i love You<3

55. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Belieberselenator<3 31st October 2012 at 8:15 pm - Reply

Cool i love selena gomez and i am a selenator and i love her music, and she is my inspiratin. I love You selena Marie gomez.<3 come to norway soon. Please You have mann fans here
    I love You<3

56. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Amber008 25th October 2012 at 10:10 pm - Reply

Who else loves Miley cyrus

57. Avatar for Luke Ward
    jblover22 24th October 2012 at 1:19 am - Reply

I love selena gomez!

58. Avatar for Luke Ward
    GIRL <3 23rd October 2012 at 6:21 pm - Reply

heheheheheheheh

59. Avatar for Luke Ward
    person 23rd October 2012 at 6:20 pm - Reply

selena i love u I’m ur biggest fan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

60. Avatar for Luke Ward
    person 23rd October 2012 at 6:19 pm - Reply

cool facts i was so interested

61. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Chloe Van de Klash 14th October 2012 at 9:49 am - Reply

i love u selena ur amazing i really want to meet u because i am one of ur bigest fans and YOU ROCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!

62. Avatar for Luke Ward
    maria 7th October 2012 at 8:01 pm - Reply

im da biggest fan i surf, skateboard,sing,dance,perform,been on tv 7 times, etc i live in cali and go to mission viego high i live in mission viego california

63. Avatar for Luke Ward
    SNEH 7th October 2012 at 5:53 pm - Reply

I NOW ALL FACTS ABOUT YOU

64. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Victoria 12th September 2012 at 12:26 am - Reply

Selena gomez sounds like a really sweet girl and sound fun to be around with!! It would be cool if i got to meet her in person!! ๐Ÿ™‚

65. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Alexandra 29th August 2012 at 2:08 pm - Reply

hey selena! you are the best! i have been with you since barney! i have watched all your movies and have watched all the episodes of wizards at least twice>i went to your 2011 concert when u were on tour in tronto and i cried for the entire thing!! i love you so much and i will always be with you!!

66. Avatar for Luke Ward
    SELENA GOMAZ 1 5th August 2012 at 3:17 pm - Reply

OMG SELENA GOMAZ IM UR BIGGEST FAN I LOVE MANGOS TO I LOVE SKATEBOARDING AND SURFING I LIVE IN LOS ANGELAS HOLLYWOOD I MET U ONCE I GOT A PIC WITH YOU AND ALL I HAVE THREE SONGS TO IM UR BIGGEST FAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

67. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Alina Susan George 3rd August 2012 at 6:11 am - Reply

selena i LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH i AM 1 OF YOUR BIGGEST FAN IN THE WORLD

68. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Alexia 10 2002 31st July 2012 at 1:14 am - Reply

I love you selena you are beautiful your singing rocks

69. Avatar for Luke Ward
    lily 28th July 2012 at 11:53 pm - Reply

i love selena

70. Avatar for Luke Ward
    tahlia 28th July 2012 at 1:13 am - Reply

thnx

71. Avatar for Luke Ward
    emma 18th July 2012 at 6:13 pm - Reply

72. Avatar for Luke Ward
    selena 11th July 2012 at 3:30 pm - Reply

i love u so much selena i am your #1 fan i hope u keep bing yourself cause thats wat i like about u and your voice,sence in style,and yourself

73. Avatar for Luke Ward
    LOULOU 9th July 2012 at 11:09 pm - Reply

I LOVEEE YOU SELENA I AM UR NUMBER ONE FAN FOREVER I CANT WAITT I MIGHTTT BE GOING TO UR NEXT COMCERT HOPE I AM? MY SIS LOVES U AND JBB SO DO I BUTT I LOVE U MOREEE ME AND MY SIS WALLS ARE COVERD WITTH U AND JB I HOPE U AND JB NEVER BREACK UP YOUR PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER ILOVE UR SONGS I JUSTT ABOUTT KNOW ALL UR SONGS HOPE I SEE U AT THE CONCERT BYE BYE LOVE YOU ALWAYS

74. Avatar for Luke Ward
    caitlin 8th July 2012 at 7:51 pm - Reply

WOW…………..i hate selena soooooooooooooo much.what the hell do u guys see in her?????

75. Avatar for Luke Ward
    steven krause 6th July 2012 at 7:50 am - Reply

Selena Gomez is the most beautiful girl in this world id love to even see her i might be obsesed.

76. Avatar for Luke Ward
    fungirl 2nd July 2012 at 10:13 pm - Reply

cool

77. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Selena 28th June 2012 at 8:21 am - Reply

Hi, Selena I’d like to like to let you know that you are so pretty, and my name is Selena to!!!!!!!!!! Isn’t that so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My room is covered with posters of you and I have all your albums I wear your perfume everyday and I only have Dream Out Loud Clothes so I refuse to wear any clothes unless there Dream Out Loud clothes:D

sara 15th September 2012 at 4:00 pm - Reply

i my name is sara im 12 a lot of people might of hated you cause you dated justin bieber but i never hated you your a good singer who cares what other people think belive in your own dreams —–sara tama iowa

78. Avatar for Luke Ward
    selena gomez 24th June 2012 at 3:12 pm - Reply

hi guys im selena..u know i was just googling about me and i figured out this.. first of all id like to thank u for all the great comments..you’re so soppurtive,i just love u ..second the guy below is so NOT justin! also my first kiss was not with dylan ..love ya xxxx

79. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Hbom 24th June 2012 at 1:38 am - Reply

Hey if Selena ever checks this I really like to meet you. I like to one of your frieinds

80. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Milena Ramos 20th June 2012 at 3:15 pm - Reply

You spelled a lot of words wrong and you said you were in the university, I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

81. Avatar for Luke Ward
    sheetal goundar!!!!! 19th June 2012 at 11:14 am - Reply

selena is the best

ilove u selena i have done my project on u and i have photos of u on my wall and i wish i could meet u one day that would be the best day of my life and i am a biggggg fan of urs ialso wish u could come to liverpool on my birthday agust the 14 and yuor dogs are so cute love u sheetal goundar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and ur real name is selena marie gomez

82. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Kyleemckim12 17th June 2012 at 3:11 am - Reply

Ur pretty and u have an amazing life! I love ur hair and clothes and even ur hot boy friend. Im a bigggg fan of JB too. Im ur #1 fan Selena and Justin!! ๐Ÿ˜›

83. Avatar for Luke Ward
    I love selena 15th June 2012 at 11:28 pm - Reply

you are so pretty

84. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Aherz47 5th June 2012 at 8:13 pm - Reply

Hi!!

85. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Tori091 5th June 2012 at 12:24 am - Reply

Selena I love u there’s a thing on utube called Selena gomez vs. Lucy hale I voted u all the way #1 fan don’t doubt love love ya girl. Xoxoxo oxoxoxo o oxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox. ๐Ÿ™‚

86. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Robyn Olivey 29th May 2012 at 7:55 pm - Reply

Cool as a cucumber xoxo

87. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Jacob 26th May 2012 at 1:55 am - Reply

Ummmm your dumb Monte Carlo was released summer of 2011 not October. I already knew all this stuff… NOW WHO’S THE SUPIRIOR SELENA GOMEZ FAN ME!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

88. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Jello 22nd May 2012 at 9:35 pm - Reply

hi

89. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Annalary123 14th May 2012 at 7:58 pm - Reply

wow nice things you just siad i know that you just copied it so yeah lier

90. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Maria 14th May 2012 at 2:36 am - Reply

stalkers

91. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Franceska Vh 13th May 2012 at 3:50 pm - Reply

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE SELENA GOMEZ I AM HER #1 FAN ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SHOULD SEE MY WALL MY DREAM IS TO MEET HER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE FRANCESKA VAN HUYSSTEEN JUST IN CASE SELENA GOMEZ SAW THIS MESSEG I LIVE IN SOUTH AFRICA 71 UPPER ORANGE STREET CAPE TOWN EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

92. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Jarysa 8th May 2012 at 9:40 pm - Reply

hey

93. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Jarusa 8th May 2012 at 9:39 pm - Reply

SELENA

joshua 8th March 2013 at 2:41 am - Reply

i love her she is like the love of my life she is so pretty or should i say sexii she is my life and my everything okaii i am trying to say that she is MINE
      AND SHE WILL ALWAYS BE MINE ๐Ÿ˜› <3

94. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Layla 7th May 2012 at 11:50 pm - Reply

Love u Selena I’m your biggest fan I know all you songs and everything about u came to Ohio to sing for fre for everyone

95. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Joeybff 7th May 2012 at 9:12 pm - Reply

you are a wonderful person and we all know that you do great things but i am one of your biggest fans and i love you so much that every time your music plays in my car i blast it up and start to sing and dance but not as good as you love you

Jello 22nd May 2012 at 9:38 pm - Reply

soooooooooooooooooo. wht up
      joey

Joeybff 4th June 2012 at 12:20 am - Reply

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo whats up jello pants

96. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Giana 6th May 2012 at 10:36 pm - Reply

i luv u i hav not been 2 ur conserts but i will go when u come 2 illinois.

97. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Crisnicagray 1st May 2012 at 8:32 pm - Reply

u are the best singer
    i love ur hair styles

98. Avatar for Luke Ward
    ILUVSELENA 28th April 2012 at 1:05 am - Reply

UR SONGS R SO AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I WISH I WAS U!!!!!!

99. Avatar for Luke Ward
    ILUVSELENA 28th April 2012 at 1:04 am - Reply

I WISH U WERE MY SIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BY THE WAY UR DOGS NAMES R SOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!UR SHOE SISE IS ONE SIZE BIGGER THAN MINE AND I AM 10!!!!OMG!!!! STILL WHO CARES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 IM STILL UR BIGGEST FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1UR SO AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

100. Avatar for Luke Ward
    ILUVSELENA 28th April 2012 at 12:57 am - Reply

SELENA GOMEZ IS MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I AM HER BIGGEST FANNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!! I LUV U SELENA!!!!!!!!!!

101. Avatar for Luke Ward
    soldergirl356 26th April 2012 at 12:44 am - Reply

and i am a girl

102. Avatar for Luke Ward
    soldergirl356 26th April 2012 at 12:43 am - Reply

i love your songs and love u on wizards of waverly place alex is soo mean and so am i do not get me angry

103. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Devyanipoman 25th April 2012 at 2:19 pm - Reply

luv selena u r the best!!!:)

104. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Kayla5296 25th April 2012 at 3:47 am - Reply

hey hey biggest fan ever, dont change I love u the way u r-kayla

105. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Lancellottamichelle 22nd April 2012 at 6:57 pm - Reply

hi selena I am your biggest fan.from olivia

Selenagomezlover 23rd April 2012 at 8:10 pm - Reply

I love love you
      Your my hero

106. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Juliahilton56 22nd April 2012 at 2:55 am - Reply

i love you Selena you are the best im your biggest fan

107. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Laylea 18th April 2012 at 10:10 pm - Reply

omg selena you are the best and im your biggest fan

Juliahilton56 22nd April 2012 at 2:53 am - Reply

no i am

108. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Laylea 18th April 2012 at 10:05 pm - Reply

i think selena is the best

109. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Colby!!!! 18th April 2012 at 5:52 pm - Reply

My name is Colby and she is so HAWT!

110. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Imafunguy 18th April 2012 at 5:50 pm - Reply

I am Selena’s biggest fan in the world! She is so pretty and talented and I wanna be her boyfriend! She’s so yummy.

Youdontknow 22nd May 2012 at 9:41 pm - Reply

ur not smart

111. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Alivia :) 16th April 2012 at 8:43 pm - Reply

I M SELENA MARIE GOMEZ’S BIGGEST FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO 1 LUVS HER MORE THEN ME! I NOW EVERY THING ABOUT HER! IM HER BIGGEST FAN AND I LUV THIS SITE but i new half of these things on here all ready! but i luv SELENA GOMEZ and this site!

112. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Lizzie Wells 13th April 2012 at 6:39 pm - Reply

i think selena is a good role model and i love her position in ramona and beezus

113. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Lizzie Wells 13th April 2012 at 6:39 pm - Reply

114. Avatar for Luke Ward
    rebecca 12th April 2012 at 4:08 pm - Reply

hey i love horror movies 2!

115. Avatar for Luke Ward
    rebecca 12th April 2012 at 4:07 pm - Reply

hey i love horror movies 2!

116. Avatar for Luke Ward
    rebecca 12th April 2012 at 4:06 pm - Reply

i am your biggest fan and u rock selena! as long as u stay true and believe in yourself me and the rest of ur fans will believe in u!

117. Avatar for Luke Ward
    rebecca 12th April 2012 at 4:06 pm - Reply

maria 7th October 2012 at 8:02 pm - Reply

nuh uh

babez <3 19th January 2013 at 11:04 am - Reply

i know i will always believe in her

118. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Bella 12th April 2012 at 2:40 pm - Reply

U rock selena i have bigger feet than you and im 9 im your biggest fan i wish i could call me and U ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

119. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Bella 12th April 2012 at 2:40 pm - Reply

120. Avatar for Luke Ward
    NooNi 10th April 2012 at 5:15 pm - Reply

yeah.. you are Justin Bieber. good joke ๐Ÿ™‚

121. Avatar for Luke Ward
    sunshine 9th April 2012 at 8:59 pm - Reply

hi selena.i have tried to contact you before but i couldn’t then.i wanted to know if you could send me a postcard for my school project.if that is to much to ask that is OK. i really want meet you. you are my 1# favorite person. i want to get some more posters of you. hope you are doing OK. talk to you later .bye.

adrianna

122. Avatar for Luke Ward
    sunshine 9th April 2012 at 8:59 pm - Reply

adrianna

123. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Justin Bieber 7th April 2012 at 7:48 pm - Reply

hey baby its Justin Just wanted to let you know that you are awesome

124. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Justin Bieber 7th April 2012 at 7:48 pm - Reply

hey baby its Justin Just wanted to let you know that you are awesome

NooNi 10th April 2012 at 5:15 pm - Reply

yeah.. you are Justin Bieber. good joke ๐Ÿ™‚

soldergirl356 26th April 2012 at 12:45 am - Reply

u are soooooooo not justin beiber

NooNi 22nd May 2012 at 9:43 pm - Reply

u r so not JB

kyndall54 14th July 2012 at 6:39 pm - Reply

If you don’t have anything better to do than be a fake poser then you are a lifeless nobody that should go cry in a corner

125. Avatar for Luke Ward
    roni levy 5th April 2012 at 10:26 pm - Reply

hi selena i luv u i am ur #1 fan ur awesome ur my fav singer/actress/dancer ur nice kind ur just so awesome oh and i luv ur facts i asked my mom 2 get me more magazines so i could hang pictures of u on my wall ur my wallpaper my ringtone my alarm tone ur on my wall and im a member of selena gomez games.org

126. Avatar for Luke Ward
    roni levy 5th April 2012 at 10:26 pm - Reply

127. Avatar for Luke Ward
    roni levy 5th April 2012 at 10:17 pm - Reply

hi selena i luv u i am ur #1 fan anyway i luv ur facts but i hate jb sorry my opinion u should break up with him

128. Avatar for Luke Ward

o m g is good i am going to met her

132. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Sophie mclachlan 3rd April 2012 at 2:14 am - Reply

o m g is good i am going to met her

133. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Judith Mcallister 1st April 2012 at 9:02 pm - Reply

I looooooooove <3 selena gomez and would love 2 see her in concert!!!!!!! SELENA IF U EVER SEE THIS PLZ GIVE ME THE INFO IF U EVER SING AT THE ODESY IN BELFAST NI!!!!!!!!O AND I THINK U AND JUSTIN BIEBER ARE A GREAT COUPLE ASWELL AND ALSO A BIG FAN OF HIM O AND JLS IF U KNOW THEM ASWELL!!!!!! I JUST LOOOOOOVE U SOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH <3U BYE!!!!!!!!!!!:-DXO

134. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Judith Mcallister 1st April 2012 at 9:02 pm - Reply

135. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Emma Garrood 30th March 2012 at 8:51 pm - Reply

Hi Selena,
    I’m your biggest fan and its always been a dream of mine to meet you. I love these facts even though I already knew them.
    From Emma Garrood

136. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Emma Garrood 30th March 2012 at 8:51 pm - Reply

Hi Selena,
    From Emma Garrood

137. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Lchristion 30th March 2012 at 4:51 pm - Reply

i just wont your phone number because im a nerd

138. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Jasmine 29th March 2012 at 11:30 pm - Reply

Dear Selena,
    I always wished to see you,I am about one of your biggest fans!
    You mean so much to me I could hardly explain.
    My Name:First:Carly Middle:Jasmine Last:Xu

139. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Jasmine 29th March 2012 at 11:30 pm - Reply

Dear Selena,
    I always wished to see you,I am about one of your biggest fans!
    You mean so much to me I could hardly explain.
    My Name:First:Carly Middle:Jasmine Last:Xu

140. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Jamillia 27th March 2012 at 1:54 pm - Reply

I love you big fan from jamillia Marius cover

141. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Jamillia 27th March 2012 at 1:54 pm - Reply

I love you big fan from jamillia Marius cover

142. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Keely_lombardi 24th March 2012 at 6:29 pm - Reply

I LOVE SELENA SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I HAVE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

143. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Keely_lombardi 24th March 2012 at 6:29 pm - Reply

I LOVE SELENA SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I HAVE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

144. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Amyachloe 16th March 2012 at 1:47 am - Reply

SELENA,I love you work on your songs you inspired me.

145. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Amyachloe 16th March 2012 at 1:47 am - Reply

SELENA,I love you work on your songs you inspired me.

146. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Selena 14th March 2012 at 11:35 pm - Reply

I am writeing a book about selena Gomez for a project in school and this page has been so helpful

147. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Aminda205 9th March 2012 at 2:34 am - Reply

omg i love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosooooooooooooo much the only thing i do not like is that justen is cheting on you so good luck

148. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Kari Claycomb 9th March 2012 at 12:34 am - Reply

One of the facts was wrong Selena and Justin bieber are NOT dating anymore!!!!! By the way luv ya Selena!!!

149. Avatar for Luke Ward
    shahzad_ashraf92 8th March 2012 at 5:27 pm - Reply

selena is one of the world pretty in my openion. i love u seleeenaaaaaaaaa

150. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Unicorns 8th March 2012 at 5:27 pm - Reply

7 words for her she stole justin bieber from me:(

151. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Sportychick 8th March 2012 at 5:27 pm - Reply

i wish i coud meet her because i would love to sing or act with her i love all the same things she loves i love you selena gomez from your friend iuli demien

152. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Unicorns 8th March 2012 at 5:27 pm - Reply

i love her but she stole justin bieber from me

153. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Selena_Gomez2000 8th March 2012 at 5:27 pm - Reply

Love selena

154. Avatar for Luke Ward
    kandie-lynn 8th March 2012 at 5:27 pm - Reply

hi

155. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Janaya 8th March 2012 at 5:27 pm - Reply

i love selena gomez

156. Avatar for Luke Ward
    a big fan 8th March 2012 at 5:27 pm - Reply

i love selena gomez!!! i am ur biggest fan and i know everything about her!! my wish is 2 meet her in real!!! YES THAT IS MY ONLY ONE WISH I THE WORLD…

157. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Kaylee 8th March 2012 at 5:27 pm - Reply

Selena I am your biggest fan I loved
    You since I was three and you were 13 and don’t think your pregnant and you can do better with Justin burner he not worth it and I love pickles
    And skateboarding
    Ily bye

158. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Sahan Raghavan 8th March 2012 at 5:27 pm - Reply

I am Selena Gomez’s # 1 fan in the whole universe. (that includes aliens).My room is covered with her posters and I know the lyrics to almost all of her songs!

159. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Sahan Raghavan 8th March 2012 at 5:27 pm - Reply

I am Selena Gomez’s # 1 fan in the UNIVERSE!!!!!! i know the lyrics to almost all her songs and my room is covered with her posters and pics.

160. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Sahan Raghavan 8th March 2012 at 5:26 pm - Reply

I am Selena Gomez’s # 1 fan. I love her

161. Avatar for Luke Ward
    trouble 8th March 2012 at 5:26 pm - Reply

ms.Gomez should not date justin, she can do so much better

162. Avatar for Luke Ward

I love Selena Gomez you gave my alsome facts

169. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Dmagelson 14th February 2012 at 8:59 pm - Reply

she is good looking

170. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Melodykneath 4th February 2012 at 12:40 am - Reply

Thia will so help me on reserch suposed to right down facts

171. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Aileengomez66 29th January 2012 at 4:19 am - Reply

I am one of your biggest fans on earth

172. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Alyssa_<3 27th January 2012 at 11:07 pm - Reply

This is interesting

173. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Celine_yee98 27th January 2012 at 8:11 am - Reply

Selena have 5 dogs. One more name Baylor

174. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Ahlibear10 23rd January 2012 at 12:03 am - Reply

I think that Selenas life style is AWESOME!!!!!!!!

babez <3 19th January 2013 at 11:10 am - Reply

SORRY TO SAY DIS BUT DONT FREAK HER OUT

175. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Suny 22nd January 2012 at 8:12 am - Reply

I wear a size 7 to! Well 7 and a half. :-/

176. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Newdaddy_01 19th January 2012 at 12:08 am - Reply

Thanx, I can use this for my essay!!!! Lol ๐Ÿ™‚
    And she is so AWESOME!!!! Awesome, Awesome Awesome is She!!!!!!!
    I would to get into one of her concerts!!!

177. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Simranjit Premi 17th January 2012 at 2:07 am - Reply

i love selena gomez

KIKI 4th February 2012 at 5:54 am - Reply

i also love selena gomez she is pretty and she sings good i have half of my room covered i posters the other half is justin bieber im also a big fan of his ino everything about him love them both.NEVER SAY NEVER SUPPORT JELENA FOREVER PEACE

178. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Jennakamber 15th January 2012 at 11:28 am - Reply

I LOVE SELENA GOMEZ

179. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Anonymous 11th January 2012 at 10:32 pm - Reply

I only knew 3/4:D good job:) maybe add more color

180. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Lsa 9th January 2012 at 9:49 pm - Reply

yay i love paramore too ๐Ÿ˜›

181. Avatar for Luke Ward
    iloveselenagomez 4th January 2012 at 4:24 am - Reply

im her biggest fan i have 2 rooms filled with her i have her autograph and im starting to fill my sisters room with her bcause all i ask for for any reason is selena gomez im her BIGGEST fan
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    in the rooms that i filled you cant see the walls plus i have all the clothes from her clothes brand i know pretty much all the facts about her because she is my favorite actress/singer ever and i hope i get to meet her again soon

182. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Maciross 26th December 2011 at 12:11 am - Reply

hi there im your biggest fan ever!
    every time I get home I check facts
    about you I love you my name is Maci
    I live in canada I love you soooo
    oooooooooooooooooooooooo
    oooooooooo much!!!!!:):):):)

Aminda205 9th March 2012 at 2:34 am - Reply

183. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Maciross 26th December 2011 at 12:07 am - Reply

I love U soo much selena your my becas fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

184. Avatar for Luke Ward
    selen 20th December 2011 at 2:23 am - Reply

i like selena

185. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Desyyana 10th December 2011 at 3:37 pm - Reply

That is cool that u wear a shoe size 7

186. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Bethanypro 27th November 2011 at 8:30 pm - Reply

I looooove you Selena. I wish you were my sister. I mete you at the 2011 teen choice awards but I will know I will meet you again.

Dosch Elise22 29th December 2011 at 9:50 pm - Reply

you are so lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have Selena Gomez all over my bedroom wall i am her biggest fan EEEEVVVVVEEEERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

187. Avatar for Luke Ward
    hotgirl12345 19th October 2011 at 12:39 am - Reply

thanks and i know this is not justin bieber but my birthday is in march 1 just like him im not kidding

Mari Swift 22nd April 2012 at 10:46 am - Reply

OMG ! She is relly pretty , but she relly can’s sing !