6 Flares 6 Flares ×
If you’re a fan of James Bond, or more specifically, Daniel Craig, then check out these top ten facts and you might learn something new!
- At 5’11″ Daniel is the shortest actor to play the role of James Bond.
- He admitted his co-star Nicole Kidman ‘turns him on’.
- Daniel had a publicized affair with Kate Moss.
- His full name is Daniel Wroughton Craig.
- In his youth, he played rugby at Hoylake Rugby Club.
- Daniel has a fear of guns.
- He quit smoking before filming Casino Royale, but calls it a ‘constant struggle’.
- He is a fan of the Liverpool Football Club.
- A poll done by the condom brand Durex named Daniel the ‘Sexiest Man Alive’ in 2006.
- He is the first actor to play James Bond that was born after the series began.