4 Flares 4 Flares ×
P!nk is an American singer-songwriter, musician and actress, if you love Pink’s music, check out these top interesting facts about her!
- Her real name is Alecia Beth Moore.
- She was born on 8th September 1979.
- P!nk was born in Doylestown, Pennsylvania, US.
- The song ‘Family Portrait’ was a song about her parents breaking up.
- She was only at the age of 14 when she brought out her own song.
- ‘Just Take A pill’ was P!nk’s first UK No.1 Hit.
- P!nk is 5″4 tall.
- She recorded a song for President Obama but it was never released.
- P!nk once got stopped by the police for speeding – she got off with a warning.
- P!nk’s first boyfriend proposed to her on April 1st, then he could make it out to be an April Fools if she said no, she said no.
- P!nk’s astrological sign is Virgo.
- Her parents names are Judy and James Moore.
- P!nk won 8 awards in the MTV ceremonies between 2001-2006.
- P!nk hated school.
- She went to Moore College of Art and Design, after a year she dropped out.
- She worked at a lot of fast-food restaurants.
- P!nk’s father is Catholic and her mother is Jewish.
- One of P!nk’s albums was called ‘Missundaztood’ because she thought everyone had the wrong image of her.
- On 13th September 2009 P!nk performed ‘Sober’ while doing a trapeze act on the MTV Video Music Awards.
- She has a brother named Jason Moore.
- P!nk has always lived by one piece of advice her father gave her “Always tell the truth. Always shoot from the hip. You might not have many friends, but you’ll never have enemies, because people will always know where you’re coming from.”
- She doesn’t like horror movies.
If you know any other fun facts about P!nk, leave them in a comment!