Most Common Street Names In The UK

»»Most Common Street Names In The UK
  • High Street - Most Common Road Name In UK

Most Common Street Names In The UK

By Luke Ward
2016-06-09T23:59:10+00:00 Categories: Travel & Tourism|Tags: , |

So, I was on a one hour bus journey today, it was rather boring, so I decided to look for funny street names. Whilst looking, I saw three roads called Church Road, which made me wonder what the most common road name is.

So here goes! Here’s a list of the UK’s 50 most popular street names.

1. High Street
  45. School Lane
  46. The Drive
  47. North Road
  48. Stanley Road
  49. Chester Road
  50. Mill Road

One street name I’d like to see would be one called ‘The Road’, I’m pretty sure there is one, but I’ve never seen one, if you live near ‘The Road’ please take a pic and let me know!

2016-06-09T23:59:10+00:00 Categories: Travel & Tourism|Tags: , |
Luke Ward is the founder of The Fact Site. He's a professional blogger & researcher with over 7 years experience in fact finding, SEO, web design & other internet wizardry. He loves to write about celebs, gaming, film & TV.

1. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Will Tiley 22nd February 2017 at 8:25 pm - Reply

How common is Frog End?

I’ve come across it a lot.

2. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Hernandez 16th June 2016 at 11:56 am - Reply

I am really happy that i have been cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) with the herbal medicine of Dr Ighodalo, i have been suffering from this disease for the past 2 years without solution until i came across the email of this doctor who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave me his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follow his instructions for use and he ask us to go for a check up after 1 week and 4days which i did, to my greatest surprise my result came out as negative, i am really happy that there is someone like doctor Ighodalo who is ready to help anytime any day. To all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony stop doubting it and contact this doctor if you really have one and see if he will not actually help you. i am not a stupid woman that i will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done for me and i know that there are some people out there who are really suffering and hurting their family just because of these diseases here is his contact:dr.ighodalocuringhome@gmail.com
    he also told me that he has cure for these diseases listed below
    . HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS
    . COPD
    . HEPATITIS B
    . GET YOUR EX BACK AND MAKE SHE/HIM LOVE YOU MORE
    . CANCER
    . COLD SORES
    Thank you for your time bye.

3. Avatar for Luke Ward
    krify(DOT)co 6th January 2016 at 11:10 am - Reply

That’s an Awesome list !

4. Avatar for Luke Ward
    UK Streets 12th November 2010 at 4:29 pm - Reply

There are more funny/strange streets names in uk like Back Action Street in Manchester, Grope Lane, swan lane etc.,

5. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Anonymous 29th June 2010 at 1:53 pm - Reply

My fave street name is in York – Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma-Gate. You can’t make that up!!!!

6. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Rich 31st May 2010 at 12:01 pm - Reply

Here’s one: Coldharbour Lane.

7. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Anonymous 19th May 2010 at 6:21 pm - Reply

to the person above: Fanny Hands is a name

8. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Luke Ward 9th September 2009 at 10:09 pm - Reply

Wow, that’s amazing! Please take a pic of it for me!

9. Avatar for Luke Ward
    Joee 9th September 2009 at 8:46 pm - Reply

We have a road near us called Bellend Drive which i found kinda funny, maybe because of my corrupt mind..