8 Flares 8 Flares ×
Everyone enjoys a good laugh, it’s a great way to make you feel good and be happy. Here are fifteen facts about laughing for you to enjoy!
- A healthy laughter can help you to reduce pain and prevent infections.
- It has been seen that there is a considerable drop in the levels of stress hormones after a good laughing session.
- It helps in releasing endorphins which can bring positive changes to the mindset of a person.
- A heavy laughter brings in much more oxygen to the lungs than normal breathing would do.
- Laughter reduces the risk of heart diseases!
- Fifteen minutes of laughing a day can make you lose weight.
- It has been scientifically proven that laughter can be contagious.
- Gelotology is the study of laughing and its effects on human body.
- The maximum laughter happens over social responses which mean that only 10-15 percent of it is actually due to jokes.
- Laughter is a sound which does not have any language.
- Humans are not the only creatures who laugh. Animals like dog and cat also laugh!
- A child of the age of six years laughs about three times more than an adult.
- Heavy laughter everyday can strengthen your immune system.
- The average person laughs about thirteen times in a single day.
- Laughing has been the cause for death for many people.