Exploding Office Chair Kills Boy

Written By:
Luke Ward
Last Updated:
Reading Time:
1 Minute
Filed Under:
Life & Love
A 14-year-old boy in China died when his chair exploded, which sent large pieces of metal into his rectum.

So you’ve heard of TVs, computers and even cameras blowing up, but a chair!?

Well yes, it’s true.

A 14-year-old boy in China was killed when his chair exploded, which sent large pieces of metal into his rectum.

He then bled to death due to this.

The explosion supposedly came from the gas cylinder that’s in the bottom of the chair, which allows the seat to be adjusted.

When you sit on the chair, the canister gets compressed, and is possible to create enough energy to make the seat cushion go boom thus resulting in your death.

This is not the first time a chair has exploded either.

Luckily my chair isn’t an office chair, it’s just a sofa!

I wonder who’ll be getting sued for this?!

Previous Article What Is Hoodie-Hoo Day? - February 20 Next Article A Brief History Of Fanta

About The Author

Luke Ward
Luke Ward

Luke Ward is the founder of The Fact Site. He's a professional blogger & researcher with over 11 years’ experience in fact finding, SEO & web design. In his spare time he loves to travel and drink coffee.

Fact Check

Here at The Fact Site, we have a team dedicated to checking our content for accuracy. Occasionally we may get things wrong, or information becomes outdated. If you believe something to be incorrect, please leave us a message below.

Leave a Comment