If you love social networking you should join Google’s social networking site, but before you do, check out the top 10 facts about Google+.
- As of November 2011, Google+ fan pages became available.
- Mark Zuckerberg (founder of Facebook) joined Google+ just after its launch.
- Like Twitter, it’s clear about who the real celebrities are on Google+ as they have a verified name button.
- With a G+ account, you get unlimited photo storage on Picasa, instead of the 1GB storage you get without a G+ account.
- Google plus was developed under the code name ‘Emerald Sea’.
- Unlike Facebook, there are no advertisements displayed over Google’s social network site, making the load time faster and overall keeping Google+ users from getting confused.
- There is a 5000 maximum friend limit on every Google+ profile.
- Google+ cost $585 million to build, with 500 employees working on it.
- 19th Jan 2012, Google+ reached 90 million users.
- Creating a Google+ Page for your business can help to improve its visibility and ranking within the search engine.
Also if you would be kind enough to join TheFactSite on Google+ and add the author of this post to your circles.