One problem I found with Facebook is there is no option to invite all your friends to join a single page. The only way to do it is to select them manually, and if you have over 1000 friends, this may take a while.
Please like the TheFactSite Facebook Page and try it out on there if you wish.
1. Go to your Page, Event or Group and click "Suggest To Friends" or "Invite People". In this example click This Page and click "Suggest To Friends".
2. Once the page has loaded you should see all of your friends, of which none are selected.
3. Now on the right it shows two options: 'All' and 'Selected(0)'.
4. Right Click on 'Selected(0)' and select 'Open Link In New Window/Tab'.
If you useing Internet Explorer, right click 'Selected(0)', then choose properties, and copy and paste the Address URL into a new tab/window.
6. An example is above, once you press enter you will see that all your friends have been selected.
7. Finally click 'Send Invitations' and your done!
This isn't a fact as such, however it's incredibly useful!