Diet Coke With Bacon!

Whilst thinking about an article to write, I found something that is rather amazing about Coca-Cola, we all know that it comes in a variety of flavours, such as lemon, lime, vanilla, cherry and many others, but did you know they have Diet Coke with Bacon?! Well it’s true – and no it hasn’t been Photoshopped at all, it’s totally original.

Diet Coke with Bacon
The main reason you don’t see it in shops is because it was not released as an official flavour, it was made purely as a collectible item. Diet Coke with Bacon actually sounds nice in a way, the only thing that would put me off is the fact that it’s diet. Why?!

From the Web

2018-11-29T14:23:44+00:00

About the Author

Luke Ward
Luke Ward is the founder of The Fact Site. He's a professional blogger & researcher with over 9 years’ experience in fact finding, SEO & web design. In his spare time he loves to travel and drink coffee.

Comments

1. landoc63 27th September 2012 at 3:33 am - Reply

Somebody watched way too many episodes of The Simpsons and thought this up.

2. Ron 20th April 2012 at 4:50 pm - Reply

I think the idea of Bacon Coke, even if it was produced as a collectible, is revolting. I’m a bacon eater, but I prefer it on my plate for breakfast with eggs, toast and juice, not in a can. Yuck!!!

3. Ron 20th April 2012 at 4:48 pm - Reply

I’m glad it wasn’t produced for the public. I’m a bacon eater, but I prefer the real thing, Bacon Coke sounds revolting.

4. Honda007 8th February 2012 at 12:20 am - Reply

where can i buy one?

• Xiaochen Su 16th February 2012 at 7:59 pm - Reply

did you figure out where to get one?

5. Allie 16th September 2011 at 3:41 am - Reply

My only guess for why it’s diet and not regular is because of the difference in taste between diet and regular sodas! Maybe the diet tastes better with the bacon. Lol

6. Eeeeeeeeeee 10th July 2011 at 10:47 am - Reply

now see if they marketed it in pig territory (the Carolina’s, Georgia, Tennessee, and Louisiana ) or anywhere else where pig is the food of the gods. it would have been a hit.

7. Rob 4th April 2011 at 3:09 am - Reply

It sounds to me like they test marketed it in completely the wrong places